ASU Print & Imaging Lab
The Print & Imaging Lab is an academic enterprise within the College of Technology and Innovation. It is self-funded by selling print to the ASU community. The most important objective of the Print Lab is to provide hands-on, educational experiences for Arizona State University’s students and faculty. The lab is made up of the most advanced hardware and software by leading industry companies such as Hewlett Packard, Heidelberg, Kodak, Bitstream and MindFireInc.
Did you know, the ASU Print and imaging Lab covers all this and more?
- Copy Services - Black and White & Color Copies
- General Commercial Print & Marketing Collateral
- Personalized Printing & Variable Data
- Books & Manuals
- Web to print service
- Self-Adhesive Labels
- Exhibition event graphics, Wall signage & Door wraps
- Building coverings & Billboards
- Posters & banners
- Point of Purchase & Point of Sale, 3D displays, Packaging, Rigid signage
- U.S. Print Service Provider for Hewlett Packard
- Personal URL's & Marketing Campaigns
By engaging the Print Lab, our clients are advancing the education of ASU students. Once students who work in the Print Lab graduate, they enter the Communications Industry workforce very well prepared and transform into successful professionals. Whether you are a loyal Print Lab customer or just gathering information about us, we value the opportunity to provide you excellent service, educational experiences and the highest quality products available.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service team at (480) 727-1636
Located on: Poly Campus - 6075 S. Innovation Way West - Mail Code 4080 - Mesa, Arizona 85212