Poster Submission Deadline:
Sunday, April 16th by 11:59PM
***(There will be no submissions accepted after this date)***
Poster Design Parameters
- Poster must be 23 inches by 35 inches, horizontal or vertical.
- Create poster with no bleed (no solid color going over the edge of the above parameters).
- Resolution must be over 200 dpi at final size. (Photoshop - File > Image Size).
- Use the official high resolution ASU logo. Availible on the left
- To download Powerpoint Templates, see the files on the left.
- If working in InDesign, output your file to Adobe preset PDFx/1a.
- Name your poster file Lastname_Class (Example: Smith_AMT101).
Final poster submission MUST be in .PDF format.
No other formats will be accepted.
Dates and Deadlines
- Friday, March 3rd - Project submission website opens - Link Here
- Friday, April 7th by 11:59 AM - Last possible day for professors to submit project information through registration site.
- Sunday, April 16th by 11:59 PM- Last day to submit posters to the Print and Imaging Lab
- Thursday, April 27th - Print and Imaging Lab will deliver and set-up posters at the SDFC*
- Friday, April 28th - Day of Innovation Showcase
- 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. - Student check-in and project setup at SDFC*
- 3:00 P.M. - 5:30 P.M. - Main event
- 5:30 P.M. - All projects must be removed immediately after event
*Sun Devils Fitness Center
Questions About Posters?
If you have any questions or need assistance with your poster file, please contact the ASU Print & Imaging Lab by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (480) 727-1636.
Questions About Innovation Showcase?
If you have any questions about Innovation Showcase, please contact Danielle Sosias via email at Danielle.Sosias@asu.edu