Poster Submission Deadline:
Friday, November 22th by 11:59PM
***(There will be no submissions accepted after this date)***
Poster Design Parameters
- Poster must be 23 inches by 35 inches, horizontal or vertical.
- Create poster with no bleed (no solid color going over the edge of the above parameters).
- Resolution must be over 200 dpi at final size. (Photoshop - File > Image Size).
- Use the official high resolution ASU logo. Availible on the left
- To download Powerpoint Templates, see the files on the left.
- If working in InDesign, output your file to Adobe preset PDFx/1a.
- Name your poster file Lastname_Class (Example: Smith_AMT101).
Final poster submission MUST be in .PDF format.
No other formats will be accepted.
Dates and Deadlines
- Friday, November 22nd by 11:59 PM- Last day to submit posters to the Print and Imaging Lab
- Thursday, December 5th - Print and Imaging Lab will deliver posters
- Friday, December 6th- Showcase Day
Questions about Posters?
If you have any questions or need assistance with your poster file, please contact the ASU Print and Imaging Lab by email, email@example.com, or call us at 480-727-1636.
Questions about CIDSE Capstone ?
If you have any questions about the CIDSE Capstone, please contact Ryan Meuth via email at Ryan.Meuth@asu.edu